Friday 30 October 2009

Drag My Teeth Across Your Chest To Feel Your Beating Heart

I am superbly happy at the moment, for the following reasons:
  • I actually love my International Fashion Marketing course, I get to read Vogue for homework!
  • I've just booked my own stall for the next Manchester Vintage Fair...more details to follow soon.
  • I have a very nice bearded boy in my life
  • I'm going to New York next year with the aforementioned bearded boy.
  • I have my tickets booked for the Liverpool Design Festival next week.
  • I recently acquired theeee cutest Samsung netbook, perfect to squeeze in my bag for my commutes to Manchester!



I also just wanted to say a big thankyou to everyone (old or new to this blog) for following and keeping an interest in my ramblings!

Peace, love and shoes to you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment