Monday 22 February 2010

Mad for Madwell

Alexa Chung's collection for Madwell is due later this year, and I'd quite happily buy it all! The whole collection is very much inspired by Alexa's personal style (some are saying too much?) and at an apparently ridiculously affordable price it's sure to be a sell out with the Chungster brigade. It's nothing innovative but it's very wearable and I love the fact that many of the pieces are vintage inspired. After seeing the Rodarte and upcoming Zac Posen collection for Target, and now this, I think it's time for me to get over to the States!

Images via RagPony

2 comments:

  1. I want it all, so perfect! :)

    illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the outfit second to left on the second picture is absolute perfection,
    if only! ;)

    ReplyDelete