Sunday 21 February 2010

Trend: Sheepskin and Shearling

Ever since I saw Alexa working the Acne flying jacket I've been obsessed with sheepskin jackets. Anyone who knows me will know that I have been searching high and low for the perfect sheepskin jacket for months! Alas Spring is almost here and a bulky sheepskin addition to my wardrobe would not be wise for the warmer months. Just when I'd given up all hope though, Fashion Week rolls around and to my great delight sheepskin is everywhere! I'm already excited for A/W 10 where I plan to buy sheepskin goods in their dozens....I may have to draw the line though at the Topshop Unique sheepskin eyebrows. That would just be overkill.

Topshop Unique


Reed Krakoff


3.1 Phillip Lim


Images via: Rag-Pony and InsideOut

3 comments:

  1. I hear you- it's hard to find the perfect shearling coat. I really like the Phillip Lim one that's paired with the black pants. There is one I've been looking at on the Nordstrom website- maybe you would like it too: It's Steve Madden.

    http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3058203?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=guidednav&keyword=steve+madden+%3e+Women%27s+Apparel&origin=searchresults

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything..these photos are inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Mother of Style: Oh that is a wonderful jacket, at such a good price as well! Many thanks for bringing this into my life :) I'm actually preparing my credit card as I type this! xx

    @ Style Bird: Thankyou, I'm glad you love them! xx

    ReplyDelete