Monday 23 March 2009

Eargasm

Some choice songs that my ear drums are currently addicted to, I've literally had my iPod glued to my self over the past weekend.

Noisettes - Don't Upset The Rhythm
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Zero
Metro Station - Shake It
White Lies - Farewell To The Fairground
Royksopp - What Else Is There (Thin White Duke Remix)
Franz Ferdinand - No You Girls
La Roux - In For The Kill
The Maccabees - No Kind Words
The Maccabees - First Love
Candi Staton - You Got The Love always reminds me of the last episode of SATC!
Vampire Weekend - Ottoman
Broken Social Scene - 7/4 (shoreline)
Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself
Friendly Fires - Your Love
Friendly Fires - Jump In The Pool
Good Shoes - Morden
Jay-Z feat. Santogold - Brooklyn We Go Hard
LMFAO - I'm In Miami Bitch
Ray Charles - Georgia On My Mind
Razorlight - I Can't Stop This Feeling I've Got
Simian - La Breeze
Takka Takka - Everybody Say
Lykke Li - Breaking It Up

No comments:

Post a Comment