Tuesday 17 March 2009

Wantlist Cont.

Some pieces I forgot to add:




Like I said in the earlier post, most of these pieces are a few seasons old in terms of the fashion stakes but I like them nonetheless.






























I'm also seriously considering going ahead with a quarter sleeve as well, that's a tattoo that goes all the way around my forearm from my wrist to my elbow. I'll probably regret it 10 years down the line when it makes me look like a total thug on my wedding day or at a job interview or something but whatever, I'm all for the living in the moment!



Arghh I desperately need to stock up on MAC goodies as well, I'm down to the last of everything. I'm literally scraping my foundation out of the container, plus all my blushers have a hugeeee silver circle in the middle that refuse to stop growing :(

Can't believe that my student loan doesn't come through for another 6 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment