Sunday 14 March 2010

Chloe Sevigny + Elle + Rankin = Quite A Treat


I had my April issue of UK Elle delivered this week and I loved everything about it, in particular the cover shot of Chloe Sevigny. I think she's a great role model for unconventional beauty and she always takes the latest trends and adapts them to her own style in a way which makes it seem as if the entire outfit was designed specifically with her in mind. Her wardrobe for the shoot consists of pieces from Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu (adore the cat print!), Prada, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Louise Goldin and Donna Karan. So basically Chloe Sevigny has been paid to be photographed by the prestigious Rankin for an Elle cover, and gets to wear a dream wardrobe of all my favourite designers in the process. Plus her perfect pins are on full display in every picture. Umm jealous much?

No comments:

Post a Comment