Friday 12 March 2010

Oh Orelia

Everyone loves accessories. They transform any outfit from day-to-night, casual-to-chic and can take that Alexander Wang inspired sport luxe outfit right into the ultra-glam luxe zone.

I myself am all about vintage accessories, I love their daintiness and girliness however their fragility is something which I'm not so fond of. Far too many pieces have crumbled apart in my hands and left me longing for something unique, vintage and girly that came without the second-hand experience. I've never been able to fill that gap in my life.....until Orelia stepped in!


Orelia provides hand-made vintage inspired pieces but with a modern twist. From gorgeous pastel feather headpieces to tougher gold chain bracelets there's something for every girl and every outfit. And with the likes of Grazia and Elle flying the Orelia flag this is sure to be a brand we'll all be seeing more of!



Here are a few of my favourite pieces:

Available now on-line and as a concession within Topshop at the Liverpool, Oxford Circus and Newcastle stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment