Tuesday 12 May 2009

Same old...

I officially suck at blogging. I have so much going on that I just can't seem to find the time to sit down and cram it all into a few paragraphs. I plan to work on it though! I was down in Brighton this weekend for the The Great Escape but I'll waffle about that in a later post....

Can't really be bothered to go over everything from the past few weeks so I'll be my usually lazy self and start with last weekend. I went to the Affordable Vintage Fashion Fair in Liverpool and picked up a few treats, I got there really late though so all the good stuff had already been snapped up by some eagle eyed shoppers I think. Thought it was a bit pricey as well, I managed to spend £60 in 5 minutes (I'm a speedy shopper!).

On the way out I was snapped by one of the girls from HOY as well, I'm a massive fan of their site so I was pretty stoked about it! I looked bloody dreadful though (I don't even recall brushing my hair that day?) so I was pretty nervous about how the pictures would turn out.

I think they're pretty reasonable though!


Check out their site for some outfit inspiration: www.hoyfashion.co.uk

Bah recently I've been super stressed 24/7 to the point where I can't even sit still anymore, so I've been referred to some top notch Yoga course. I used to be a major yoga addict, and I'll admit that it's good for stress levels and whatever but the weight loss part is a total cop out. Who's ever lost weight purely from stretching???

For the time being my bike is the only form of exercise my buns get, here she is in all her glory.


Only cost me £30 on eBay as well, can anyone spell b-a-r-g-a-i-n?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I saw that photo! I didn't realise it was you! I have that hoody! You need to put more pics on Doll! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah I love american apparel waay too much, I think I practically own the whole shop! oh i know, I'm so bloody useless with this blogging though...I'll be sure to put some up asap :) xx

    ReplyDelete