Tuesday 26 May 2009

YouTube Guru

Anyone who knows me is aware of the fact that I am a total make-up whore through and through, I spend stupid amounts on all sorts of random gunk every month....I was the first one out the door to my nearest Yves Saint Laurent counter for a black lipstick after spotting it on their runway!

I'm always scouring the 'net for MUA tips and recently I stumbled across the dozens of Make-Up Guru's on You Tube....an awful lot of the videos popping up recently are created by professional MUA's which is great if you're after some insider knowledge. My favourite in particular is 'pixiwoo'...a sister act duo who have worked on the likes of Lily Cole, Peaches Geldof and Yasmin Le Bon (http://www.youtube.com/user/pixiwoo)

Their looks are always applied so beautifully! Some of these are not for the faint hearted though. Here's a few of my faves, hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment