Friday 19 June 2009

Lady Bug

Introducing my face...

Photobucket

I thought I'd give the red lip thing another go so I decided to mix Lady Danger and So Chaud by MAC together (both sort of orangey based reds). Still not sure if I like it. I went out earlier tonight with it on and within a couple of hours it basically started to slowly melt down my face which resulted in me sporting a not so fetching red beard! (Please ignore my terrible face by the way, I'd taken my false eyelashes off which is why I look like a bit bug eyed).

Wearing:



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Purple Cardigan, Floral Romper, Studded Jacket - Topshop, Granny Boots - Vintage

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE STUDDED JACKET ! IM JEALOUS NOW XD but I LOVE THE OUTFIT OVER ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LOOK GORGOUSE.
    and dark hair with floral playsuits and gold jewerly and studded jacket omg how did u manage to mix up all that is good in life so perfectly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty girly. Love the floral short jumpsuit! I NEED a good red lipstick. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thank you very much ladies! :) xx

    ReplyDelete