Saturday 27 June 2009

'I don't wash my pants...I like to keep the night on them'

I've just finished watching Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist for the umpteenth time. Possibly the cutest film ever? I absoultely adore Kat Dennings and Michael Cera together! Once upon a drunken time a rather tipsy stranger remarked that I looked like a cross between Anne Hathaway and Kat Dennings. It was actually the nicest compliment I've ever received, I think they're both incredibly beautiful. I would literally kill for Kat Denning's lips!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. oh i love her lips, i wish i had the lips like hers lol really sexy and pretty
    xx
    Jun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still havn't seen this film! I really need to.

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat D is a complete doll. I just love her!

    Awesome post!

    xoxo
    Cesc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats your email???

    www.nathanielmccarthy.com

    Yours Nathaniel McCarthy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nathaniel, my email is s.azari9942@student.leedsmet.ac.uk
    Any particular reason why you're asking for it? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love kat dennings especially the pic from nylon mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean, Kat Dennings is so pretty, makes me just a little bit jealous :S

    http://belphoebeprince.blogspot.com/
    Your blog is tres cute, follow for follow?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wanna see this film too!!! yea she's hawt.. i saw her on charlie bartlett's :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. kat is so hot! i'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to read the book, then see the film. I wonder which is better? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah kat dennings is simply wonderful!!! i think she is fab! and nick and norah was amazing. i did love the book lots and lots, but the movie was super cute. i love michael cera lots too.
    and thats an amazing compliment to get!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its an amazing film and I loveeee! That line in your title. <3

    ReplyDelete