Friday 19 June 2009

A Recommendation.

Jill at Street Style London recently posted about my little piece on Mary Benson, so in return I thought I'd give her blog some worthy attention. I'm actually really pleased that she found me, as her blog takes a really fresh and interesting look at the world of fashion, with some great added street style images thrown in . She appears to inject much of her own personality into her posts and the subject of her posts (although relevant) do not take the copycat route of many other bloggers i.e. endless pictures of London 'it' girls (something which I'm heavily guilty of!). I really like the layout of her blog as well. Anyway I'll stop rambling on now, check her out for yourself here.

1 comment:

  1. niceeeeee ! i like her site ! thanks for the recommendation :}

    ReplyDelete